At JPS Health Network, our mission is to support better and healthier lives. We have a vision to be the trusted healthcare leader for our community, advancing health through clinical care, innovation and education. JPS Health Network is dedicated to providing a full continuum of behavioral health services, including inpatient services at Trinity Springs Pavilion, emergency behavioral health services at our Psychiatric Emergency Center, and outpatient services at our JPS outpatient clinics. To learn more about these services, please visit the links on the left-hand side of this page.
Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinics
- Central Arlington Behavioral Health
- Hemphill Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
- Medical Home Northeast Tarrant
- Stop Six-Walter B. Barbour Health Center
- True Worth Clinic
- Viola Pitts-Como Health Center
Behavioral Health Services
- Acute Inpatient Care
- Adolescent Inpatient Care
- Local Commitment Alternative Services
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Peer and Family Services
- Psychiatric Emergency Center
The above link will take you to the Online Information and Referral database which contains all mental health resources in Tarrant County. This database is maintained by Mental Health America of Tarrant County which has provided a link between individuals and the mental health services in our community for over 50 years.